6 months ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, investment business assisting with the recruitment of a Global Marketing Manager.
Responsible for developing and implementing global strategic marketing campaigns. This will involve planning and coordinating a number of cross-border thematic and capability level initiatives, including strategic campaigns and segment specific initiatives for the retail and wholesale segment as well as educational programmes and some communications initiatives such as market insights.
This role will require a high level of interaction and close teamwork with business partners, investment platforms, local marketing, corporate communications and compliance
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Experience in marketing and communications within the asset management sector, with a strong knowledge of the retail and wholesale segment and of putting together communications plans for a variety of projects
- An in-depth knowledge of the asset management industry and if possible of the different retail and wholesale clients, with a strong understanding of investments
- Excellent communication skills including writing skillset and being confident in editing or giving comments on content produced
- Strong project management and organisational skills with the ability to take ownership of projects, manage stakeholder's communications and deliver within budget and on timelines. Also, ability to work on multiple projects and to cope with demanding schedules
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build strong relationships with different teams and people (investment teams, product managers and other business partners) to capture ideas and extract relevant and timely information
- Able to demonstrate credibility and inspire confidence
Degree educated preferably with a relevant marketing qualification
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.