£75000 - £85000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, investment business assisting with the recruitment of a Global Marketing Manager.
Responsible for developing and implementing the global marketing strategy for institutional and responsible investing as well as delivering key marketing projects to raise the visibility and brand profile the business. This will involve planning and coordinating a number of cross-border thematic and capability level initiatives, including strategic campaigns and segment specific initiatives for institutional as well as communications programmes for market insights, corporate thought leadership and responsible investing. This role will require a high level of interaction and close teamwork with business partners, investment platforms, local marketing, corporate communications and compliance.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- At least 7 years' experience in marketing and communications within the asset management sector, with a strong knowledge of the institutional segment and of putting together communications plans for a variety of projects, eg roll out of proprietary research results, roll out of thought leadership programmes
- Excellent communication skills including writing skillset and being confident in editing or giving comments on content produced for institutional clients
- Strong project management and organisational skills with the ability to take ownership of projects, manage stakeholders communications and deliver within budget and on timelines. Also ability to work on multiple projects and to cope with demanding schedules
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build strong relationships with different teams and people (investment teams, product managers and other business partners) to capture ideas and extract relevant and timely information
- Able to demonstrate credibility and inspire confidence
- Be a proactive, dynamic and highly client-focused self-starter
- Proven ability and confidence in presenting
- Italian/French/German languages an advantage but not essential
- Degree educated preferably with a relevant marketing qualification
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.