The events function of a widely recognised global media brand is looking for a Global Marketing & PR Executive to join their team. The candidate must want to work in a B2B environment. Any specific experience in marketing events would be highly desirable.
Some of the duties included in the role are as follows:
- Pre Event Planning: Research and identify relevant event activity and help prepare thorough marketing brief
- Data Selection: Utilise databases to select relevant data with use of material from previous campaigns
- Campaign Fulfilment: Implement and delivery all campaign activity in adherence to the marketing plan
- Financial Control: Prepare marketing budget with detailed plan and be fully accountable for ensuring the campaign is delivered within it
- Other Ad Hoc Duties: Attend each event and assist the Operations Team and also give training to less experience team members
These duties will be assisted with by the line manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have proven ability to manage budgets
- Be able to handle multiple projects at once
- Be creative with high attention to detail
The company is looking to hire as soon as possible and the process is already moving very quickly so apply promptly in order to be considered.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.