Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, ratings business who are seeking to appoint a Global Campaigns Manager, London based.
Reporting into the Marketing Director you will be responsible for multi-channel campaigns globally, the main regions covering Europe, North America, Central & South America.
Part of a lean, agile, team you will have ownership of omni-channel campaigns covering e-mail, LinkedIn, offline through to sponsorship activation opportunities including conferences. With a commercial mind you will seek best practice campaign effectiveness and have the ability to manage multiple projects.
Working alongside wider Marketing, Product and market specialists you will have a passion for innovation, particularly within Marketing. You must have an understanding of cutting edge MarTech and how to best us technology within a B2B environment. Experience of Debt Markets or wider business intelligence backgrounds is advantageous.
This is a truly global role, only candidates who have operated within a global business previously will be considered.
Qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience in campaign management, email marketing, or marketing operations role. B2B financial services experience a plus
- Proficient in Marketo or a comparable marketing automation platform
- Practical experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
- Demonstrated experience with demand generation and lead generation best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate analysis into actionable recommendations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer. The role will involve an element of global travel.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.