City of London, London
£75000 - £95000 per annum + Benefits, Bonus
over 2 years ago
BASED CITY, LONDON
GLOBAL HEAD OF MARKETING - FINANCIAL SERVICES
Our client a growing global financial services business is going through an exciting period of growth. As a result our client is looking to appoint a global Head of Marketing into a newly created role. You'll work closely with the CEO and Managing Directors in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy. You will create an annual marketing plan and budget and manage global marketing activities against this plan.
The organisation offers funding within the legal sphere and is looking for experienced Marketing professionals from either the financial services or professional services sector. Experience related to marketing in the legal / litigation space would be highly advantageous. You will have a broad and varied role encompassing on and offline marketing activities and wider comms initiatives
You will lead all marketing activities for the company globally and oversee the company's marketing budget
- Plan and implement promotional online and print campaigns
- Manage marketing research and analysis, clearly communicating outcomes to management to achieve alignment on data driven initiatives.
- Take overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Create and publish all marketing, presentations and collateral material including content production, key messaging and post presentation de-briefs and reviews.
- Create a range of different marketing materials, working closely with design agencies
- Maintain and report on the effectiveness of the company website, updating it regularly with news, articles, blog posts and content updates.
- Coordinate and support conference calendar and hosted events.
- Contribute to the development of new products and how to implement and communicate them effectively
- Promote the business in relevant social media
- Ensure PR agency delivers against agreed plan including media tracking and corporate news pipeline and ensure the business is prepared to handle any crises that may arise in terms of communications
- An experienced and highly capable marketing professional with broad marketing experience (on and offline)
- Marketing experience should come from a law firm (experience in the Litigation area would be helpful), wider professional services or financial services organisation. If marketing experience is from the Financial Services sector, then you will ideally have experience of marketing to professional intermediaries such as lawyers
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and tactical level
- Experience of working in a small but rapidly growing organisation and building brand awareness
- Good knowledge of utilising and developing CRM systems
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.