£45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
about 1 year ago
GLOBAL DATA SOLUTIONS MANAGER - b2b FINANCIAL SERVICES
£45000-60000 + BONUS + BENS
Our client, a leading global financial services business is looking to hire a Global Data Solutions Manager into their Global Marketing Technology team. You will have experience working in an Agile Scrum team working within a data focused role, ideally in a large global organisation. Experience in a B2B environment would be helpful
You will work as an integral part of the global Marketing Technology team that is responsible for the design, build, integration and launch of the marketing technology stack within the wider global marketing team.
- A project based role where you will act as an advocate for data related matters within the marketing tech team, to drive an effective and collaborative transformation culture, encouraging the wider team to embrace new ways of working driven by technology and data
- Support the wider team in launching of new customer data platforms
- Encourage new innovative ways of working driven by technology and data
- Working closely with IT and key technology vendors
- Designing solutions to meet the needs outlined in the briefs submitted by various teams.
- Building data solutions in line with agreed capabilities, budgets and timelines.
- Supporting the launch of data solutions at the local, regional and global level.
- Support the development of application designs for data management systems that include data models, data flows and ensure coverage of all required data scenarios
- Use data profiling tools and techniques to inform design activities by detecting trends, patterns and outliers.
- Experience working within an agile/scrum environment
- Current/recent experience working in a data related role is essential, preferably gained in a large corporate environment
- Ideally you will have experience or understanding of Marketing Technology systems such as Eloqua, Adobe Analytics etc
- Experience in a B2B environment would be an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please send your cv to Melanie Swindells via the link provided in the first instance
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.