Carter Murray have partnered with a global Asset Manager assisting with the search for a Global Corporate Marketing Manager. This well respected global firm, City based, work across Asset classes and offer a highly innovative & collaborative environment.
This role is critical in terms of positioning the business as a challenger brand and will be responsible for key projects, including the delivery of global corporate events and the delivery of the marketing strategy for number of key projects.
You will be expected to;
- Take ownership for the development and implementation of the global marketing strategy to raise visibility.
- Develop and deliver the marketing strategy for the corporate thought leadership programme focusing on mega trends and for the market insights programme.
- Create and implement the marketing strategy for Responsible Investing. This will involve working in close partnership across global teams and local marketing teams to agree and develop a comprehensive cross-border marketing and communications plan.
- Play a key role in the development and implementation of an end investor survey for key markets.
- Deliver global corporate events and work and consult with other local marketing managers where needed.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a number of global and local marketing projects to support brand principles.
- Manage agency relationships as and when required
- Working in partnership with the Insights & Reporting Team, measure the impact and success of marketing programmes and contribute to the global marketing reporting on cross-market initiatives
- Close monitoring and tracking of budget vs actual spend
- Be a proactive member of the global marketing & communications community, actively participating and sharing best practice
Qualifications and experience:
- At least 7 years' experience in marketing and communications within the asset management sector, with a strong knowledge of putting together communications plans for a variety of projects, e.g. roll out of proprietary research results, roll out of thought leadership programmes
- An in-depth knowledge of the asset management industry and if possible of responsible investing
- Excellent communication skills including written
- Strong project management and organisational skills with the ability to take ownership of projects, manage stakeholders' communications and deliver within budget and on timelines. Also, ability to work on multiple projects and to cope with demanding schedules
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build strong relationships with different teams and people (investment teams, product managers and other business partners) to capture ideas and extract relevant and timely information
- Able to demonstrate credibility and inspire confidence
- Be a proactive, dynamic and highly client-focused self-starter
- Proven ability and confidence in presenting
- Able to work independently yet as a proven team player
- Able to proactively come up with ideas for marketing as well as take direction when ideas are not originated by the candidate
- Able to work within a matrix organisation with numerous stakeholders
- Italian/French/German languages an advantage but not essential
- Degree educated preferably with a relevant marketing qualification
A brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.