City of London, London
£50000 - £58000 per annum + Benefits
almost 2 years ago
GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
BASED CITY, LONDON
Fantastic new opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing global financial services organisation. This is a newly created role within a growing Communications team.
You will play a key role in developing and managing both external and internal communications. Working closely with the CEO, you will take the lead in developing written content for speeches, briefing notes and presentations to be used for external audiences. You will also be responsible for helping to help raise the external profile of the organisation through more proactive media relations activities and by forging stronger relationships with PR agencies and over time with journalists in trade and national press. You will also be involved in wider internal comms initiatives.
- Current/recent experience in a Corporate Communications role-covering either external and/or internal communications, gained ideally in a B2B Financial Services (ideally in the Institutional Investment or Pensions space) or Professional Services environment or a regulator
- Excellent writing skills are key-with experience writing content for speeches and presentations for senior leaders /c-suite executives
- An understanding of the Institutional investment space will be helpful but is not essential
- Experience developing leadership communications for internal or external communications
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with experience of working with senior leaders
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.