£33000 - £39000 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
One of the most wide recognised and crucial UK charities are looking for a Fundraising Manager (Digital Marketing / Digital Products) to play a leading role in maximising income from potential supporters by the delivery of key products and campaigns across the digital product space.
You will have a passion for charity and CSR and a strong background in digital but also subscription and gaming products. This is a project led role so would suit someone with the desire and experience of leading products from start to finish and reporting back on the delivery and ROI.
A brilliant company with Central London office, but there is also the option to work fully remote.
Other duties include:
- Project manage yearly campaigns setting up all workstream leads meeting, and project board meetings. Monitoring P&L and updating senior stakeholders regularly on progress, opportunities and challenges.
- Manage and deliver a wide variety of gaming product and new product activities to grow the products pipeline income at an acceptable return on investment
- Manage the product and gaming activity and ensure it delivers against agreed targets
- Use an audience-led approach, including audience segmentation and targeting models, to identify new products and propositions to support legacy and tribute fundraising campaigns
- Bring new products to market, working with marketing delivery teams, and provide performance analysis and recommendations
- Contribute to the leadership and direction of Individual Supporters
- Manage agency and supplier relationships
- Deputise for the 'Head - Acquisition & Products" as required
- Add value to departmental and cross market fundraising activities by sharing knowledge, specialist expertise and best practice with others as appropriate
- Supervise and help to develop staff members in line with charity policies and practice, including regular 1:1 meetings
- Keep abreast of industry-wide direct marketing, marketing developments and those beyond the charity sector with a view to introducing them to the charity where this would drive future value
- Undertake specific projects as necessary and requested, to support the Individual Giving Management Team
- Extensive marketing experience in a product management or development role either in the commercial or charity sector. This role must have had substantial responsibility for developing new, audience-led products and propositions, and monitoring their ongoing effectiveness
- Experience and success in managing various products and surrounding development activity (including digital executions).
- Substantial experience of budget management and financial planning in a legacy marketing context.
- Experience of managing and motivating agencies/suppliers to deliver exceptional results.
- Proven track record of success in a customer focussed environment, such as fundraising, sales or marketing.
- Proven track record of developing, delivering and monitoring strategies and plans.
In return you will get a competitive salary of £36k + £3k London allowance (London allowance not applicable if fully remote)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.