French Content Marketing Lead
Carter Murray have partnered with an exciting and growing global SaaS company based in Paris, who are looking for a French Content Marketing Lead to run the company website in France.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy for the French region, creating all content and working with agencies when needed.
This is a hybrid role required in the Paris office 2 days a week.
There is also an option to be split across the Paris and London office.
Strong French and English language is required for this role, please only apply if you are confident with creating written content in both languages.
- Take ownership of the French website, with a focus on localizing the flagship EN site (an exciting overhaul is planned in 2023!)
- Localising content such as product content, slides, case studies, as well as PPC and SEO campaigns created by the Central Marketing team
- Define a local marketing plan in collaboration with the French Sales team and identify high priority channels and campaigns such as events and partnerships
- Manage agencies and freelancers to execute your campaigns
- Regularly track and report on results, assess ROI and collaborate with other global marketers to share insights and best practices
Skills & Experience
- Native-level French and English
- Previous experience working for a SaaS company
- B2B sales experience
- Excellent copywriting skills, with experience in the French audience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.