Carter Murray in Dubai is working with a very exciting F&B brand that is looking to hire a dynamic and experienced Franchise Manager to grow the business across the MENA region + opportunity to enter other new markets.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage franchisee relationships, motivate them and share best operational practices to ensure performance
- - Ensure performance excellence in franchisee outlets (standards, food quality, brand image, customer service etc.)
- Devise strategy for expansion of franchise network (geographies, concepts, etc.)
- Meet potential partners and work with Business development/Strategy manager to determine feasibility of partnership; assist in location identification if required
- Negotiate and close franchise deals with partners
- 8+ years of experience in F&B industry, with at least 3+ years of experience in managing franchises
- Bachelors Degree or Master Degree
- Proven track record in growing a franchise business internationally
- Huge passion for the F&B industry
- Very strong people management and communication skills
- Strong preference for this person to have experience within the QSR sector
This role comes with a competitive package + benefits. Please click to apply ....
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.