£55000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
Field Marketing Manager
Carter Murray have partnered with a pioneering, progressive and innovative AI brand who are seeking to hire an experienced Field Marketing Manager to join their hard working and successful marketing team in London.
You will be an experienced B2B SaaS marketing professional with a passion for all things tech and be excited about taking over a small team with your responsibilities and focus being on strategy, managing the budget and executing all marketing and events activities in the UK. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will lead your team in analysing data that will allow you to drive your key decision making.
Skills & Experiences
- Understand, analyse and interpret marketing data to aid with the development of the regional marketing strategy to reduce costs and maximise the ROI.
- Take the project lead on all regional events and webinars via the event management system.
- Collaborate cross functionally with sales, content, success and product teams.
- Building landing pages, marketing emails, event copy and descriptions, online event registrations and social media content to support lead generation activities.
- Adjusting and editing to company website.
- Using the revenue team's performance data to effectively craft a brand strategy.
- Manage our external media buyer and create a paid social and paid search strategy.
- Translate marketing needs into briefings to be submitted to the content team.
- You will manage events from initial concept right through to delivery and follow up.
- Build business cases to support regional needs and wants
What you will have
- 3 or more years' B2B SaaS experience.
- Experience of managing full event life cycle.
- Be comfortable using data to make critical business decisions.
- Experience working with CRM and CMS systems.
- You will have strong project management skills, being able to manage multiple events and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly collaborative and excited about managing a small team.
- Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum.#
- Hybrid working model
- Share Options Package.
- Private medical scheme.
- Company pension.
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday and all public holidays.
If this role is for you, then please apply straight away, applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.