Hong Kong, Hong Kong
about 1 year ago
As part of the APAC Field Marketing team the role will report to the APAC Field Marketing Director and will be the driving lead for general marketing and sales enablement for the Greater China markets.
- Manage regional marketing campaigns and role out in the Greater China markets
- End to end event management of client and sales enablement events
- Take responsibility for sales engablement, working very closely with sales leaders to support targeting communication to their target audience
- Handle marketing operations, preparing reports to track activity and ROI
- Liaise with corporate and PR agency to manage PR and analyst relations
- Work with corporate on social marketing posts and communications to generate awareness and coverage
- Solid experience in a field marketing or sales enablement focused marketing role ideally with the financial, technology or professional services industry
- Experienced in marketing B2B products or services to the financial services, legal or corporate services sectors
- Working experience and knowledge within the financial services sector is ideal
- Working knowledge and experience in CRM systems
- Sound understanding of strategic and technical aspects of demand generation, lead generation, lead scoring and nurturing, campaign management, email marketing, and data quality.
- Sound understanding of project management methods needed to manage program from end-to-end, within budget
- Sound analytical and reporting skills and attention to accuracy, process oriented.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential
This is a newly role in the Hong Kong office and will be a key part of the Hong Kong business as well as the APAC Field Marketing team. A great opportunity for someone looking to join a mature, agile and dynamic working enviornement.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.