This ASX100 organisation is now seeking a B2B Campaign expert with either field marketing or sales experience to work in a regional team executing on all of the B2B field marketing activities as well as managing the overall strategy for Sydney and NSW. You will work very closely with the Sales Directors to increase pipeline opportunities and utlimately revenue.
In order to be successful in this role you will ideally be coming from an IT, software/SaaS B2B Services background and will be data driven, numbers focused, and comfortable working closely with the sales team. Your key accountabilities will include:
- Acting as a go-to between Sales, broader Go-to-Market (GTM) and Product teams
- Communicating feedback from the Field back into the GTM and Product Marketing teams to ensure the Field teams have the tools and messaging they need to sell effectively
- Supporting the regional sales teams on their sales plans
- Plan and execute all marketing campaign activities for Sydney
- Communicate marketing initiatives, ongoing campaigns and success stories to the regional sales team
- Align with sales leadership to measure accounts engaged as a proportion of total potential market
- Share best-practices
- Assess challenges of the Field and develop solutions
- Collaborate with the broader Partner Team to support local programs
This is a brilliant opportunity for a results / numbers focused marketing campaign and/or sales expert to join this brilliant, well established brand in a role where you will learn plenty and have the autonomy to run with some very exciting campaigns. Excellent stakeholder management and a sales mentality is key for this role, marketers with this skill set will be ideal candidates, and strategic field sales professionals will also be considered.
To find out more follow the steps to apply or email Rachel at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE due to the high number of applications we receive regrettably we can only respond to successful candidates.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.