External Communications Manager
Communications Manager – French Speaking
Up to £65,000
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a global leader in the development and management of solar energy projects who are seeking an experienced Communications Manager to join their team.
This role will play a big part in communicating with the French offices so proficient in the French language is key.
The office is based in Holborn with the choice to work hybrid, or can work fully remote if preferred.
The role requires a brilliant, agile and practical communicator to develop, manage and implement brand awareness and communication campaigns across our new and existing markets. The ideal candidate will be skilled in stakeholder management, cultural awareness and working across multiple time zones to ensure critical business requirements are met. The role will involve working collaboratively across the marketing and comms team as well as building strong relationships with agency partners.
- Working together with the New Markets and regional teams to identify requirements and address needs, translating this into creative content and brand awareness strategies for the local markets
- Implement and maintain an effective reporting and tracking system to ensure targets and deadlines are continually reviewed and clearly communicated internally and externally
- Plan and execute communication activities on project development, construction, and operation, in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, and comms central team
- Advocate for marketing and communications activities among new regional teams
- Media relations management – onboarding agencies, pitching to media, dealing with queries and drafting of press materials such as press releases and briefing notes
- Manage the country-specific social media contents, liaise with the corporate team on the social media accounts
- Plan and execute marketing activities, lead generation, events, and openings for the local markets where required
- Continue to push the boundaries by developing new ideas for bright and engaging content that would raise the company´s profile in the local markets
- Experience managing external agencies – design, digital, press, public affairs to deliver content-based projects.
- Fluent in French is essential
- Understanding of working with the media
- Managing internal and external resources, working collaboratively on projects.
- Ability to work autonomously with a hunger to learn and grow.
- Degree in communications or marketing.
- Master’s in marketing and communications and/or in digital marketing is a plus.
- European language skills are extremely advantageous, especially French
- The opportunity to be part of a thriving scale up organisation with an exceptional company culture.
- Flexible working options.
- Generous bonus.
- Professional development and learning opportunities.
- Excellent and achievable career growth opportunities.
- A fun, collaborative environment.
The company as a whole care about creating a sustainable future through safe, responsible and meaningful low carbon energy projects. The company is a place where you can be yourself and grow; a place where your ideas and opinions matter, they pride themselves on being an inclusive community, where every individual is valued and treated with respect.
If the idea of joining a growing but already well-established brand where you can really make a difference sounds good to you, then please apply today as application are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.