External Communications Manager
Carter Murray have partnered with a prestigious real estate firm to bring you this External Communications Manager role. With a portfolio spreading across the entirety of UK they are passionate about bringing people together and creating sustainable spaces that will stand the test of time.
This External Communications Manager role will be responsible for promoting the firms’ image and using their corporate initiatives and assets to create content that is reflective of the audience and supports the execution of their business strategy.
- Develop and execute stories and campaigns to bring our business strategy and purpose to life across all external communications channels.
- Develop and nurture media relationships at national and trade press to build the firms reputation, outside of financial communications.
- Lead the management of an external communications agency that supports B2C activity for their retail destinations, in line with our corporate communications strategy.
- Oversee the creation and delivery of communications campaigns and storytelling that result in media coverage and drive engagement across digital platforms to support business activity and leasing.
- Experience working in an external communication role is essential, and knowledge of the property industry would be desirable.
- Experience leading and developing external communication strategies and evidence managing a team of people is required.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks from multiple sources, adhering to deadlines, all whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.