External Communications Associate
Communications Associate – Portuguese/German Speaking
Up to £45,000
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a global leader in the development and management of solar energy projects who are seeking an experienced Communications Associate to join the business at a critical stage in their growth plans.
There will be a lot of communication with the other European offices so fluent in Portuguese or German would be ideal.
The office is based in Holborn with the choice to work hybrid, or can work fully remote if preferred.
The role requires a self-motivated communications associate for their rapidly growing business. The ideal candidate will be eager to contribute to the growth and success of the company by supporting marketing and communications activities and leading on specific markets and business units.
You will plan and execute across the comms functions to further grow the company’s brand awareness in their territories and business units. You will build successful communication partnerships with internal and external stakeholders and create influence within these networks.
- Research, develop and execute 360° communication strategies for markets where they lead, initially with supervision from a senior manager
- Supporting development targets by growing the brand awareness through engaging, informative and authentic communication
- Implement and maintain an effective reporting and tracking system to ensure targets and deadlines are continually reviewed
- Act as an advocate and guardian of each unit’s website presence ensuring it’s functional, up to date and aligned with most recent objectives
- Manage external agencies within assigned regions – press, digital, events, design to deliver against all content campaigns
- Continue to push the boundaries by developing new ideas for bright and engaging content
- Event management where associated with communication campaigns
- Writing and dispatching of press releases to include follow up calls, briefings and meetings where required, maximizing opportunities for communication
- A formal degree-level qualification in journalism, marketing or communications is preferred but not essential
- A good understanding of the solar/low carbon energy industry
- Sophisticated presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to create effective, targeted content
- Experience in working with journalists
- Knowledge of SEO content creation
- Great command of social media and other digital channels, including content creation
- European language skills are highly advantageous with Portuguese or German as a priority
- The opportunity to be part of a thriving scale up organisation with an exceptional company culture.
- Flexible working options.
- Generous bonus
- Professional development and learning opportunities.
- Excellent and achievable career growth opportunities.
- A fun, collaborative environment.
The company as a whole care about creating a sustainable future through safe, responsible and meaningful low carbon energy projects. Their core values of Safety, Integrity, Respect, Sustainability and Drive are the guiding principles for everything they do. The company is a place where you can be yourself and grow; a place where your ideas and opinions matter, they pride themselves on being an inclusive community, where every individual is valued and treated with respect.
If the idea of joining a growing but already well-established brand where you can really make a difference sounds good to you, then please apply today as application are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.