HK$650000 - HK$780000 per annum + bonus plus medical
over 1 year ago
A leader in the tourism and travel industry operates a network of offices across 16 different markets globally. With an annual budget of over US$28.6 million, it has funded a number of high-profile programmes and events internationally and locally in Hong Kong.
- Plans, implements, and evaluates programmes, activities and daily operations focused on building relationships with external stakeholders such as government departments and media
- Develops communications and outreach channels and programmes designed to increase awareness and gain the support of the group's initiatives
- Manage media relations, handle media enquiries and build a network of contacts especially in the travel and consumer sectors
- Conduct proactive and reactive media relations in support of the group's corporate reputation
- Provide communications counsel to internal executives on both short and long-term challenges and opportunities
- Gains familiarity with regional and local issues and proactively seeks opportunities for the group to engage stakeholders and communities when appropriate
- Create and maintain a comprehensive stakeholder mapping and engagement database
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in corporate communications
- Solid experience in public affairs such as government relations
- Familiar with local political and media environment
- Established network of contacts with government departments, councillors and media
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
Interested candidates, please click "Apply" to submit your CV.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.