United Arab Emirates
over 1 year ago
An international biotechnology company is looking to hire an Export Director who will be responsible for the commercial activities in the Middle East & North Africa region while providing leadership to the team.
The individual must position the company as a solid and reliable partner, re-build the company's image in the region and determine the strategic focus and operational activities to deliver sustainable growth. A background in IVD is a must.
- Defines the commercial and marketing annual plan in full alignment with Corporate. Is committed to growth with a strong compliance behaviour and consistent results.
- Through effective team management and partnership with regional distributors, consistently delivers financial results based on annual plan targets.
- Has a good mix of strategy/operational execution with solid implementation skills. Has bias toward action.
- Connects well with distributors and customers, understands the business, the market the opportunities, and trends.
- Ensures a consistency between what is said and what is done in across the region. Is fully responsible for the results at all levels.
- Represents the company internally and externally to enhance its image.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationship with leading key opinion leaders to support current and future product objectives
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Background in IVD a must
- +10 years experience as business leader.
- Good knowledge of the MENA Region and the market dynamics.
- Sales and Marketing knowledge. Good experience in commercial excellence as well as driving consistent business results.
- Knowledgeable on how to run Technical Service and demonstrates general management skills.
- Balanced behaviour. Demonstrates emotional intelligence, resilient, and hands on.
- Business development oriented and hard-work committed individual, capable to act with efficiency in a challenging enterprise environment.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.