In this role you will take full ownership of the marketing activity that touches business and private customers of this organisation.
You will gain intimate understanding of the businesses this bank works with, predominantly through collaboration with senior stakeholders; in addition you will also leverage agency partners. This bank has a history of delivering world class marketing initiatives that increase the reach, vibrancy of this brand - driving the acquisition of new customers and existing ones through digital and social innovation.
In summary you will be accountable for:
- Investing in building presence and visibility as a business bank brand across all channels, both digital and in branch.
- Driving integrated campaigns that increase conversations at front-of-funnel point
- Deepening relationships with internal business partners and customer base to ensure you fully understand customer needs, and can address these effectively
- Using relevant channel mix to connect, engage and generate sales from customers
- Using relevant analytical frameworks and tools to turn data into actionable insights
You will acheive this through
- Working with internal stakeholders and team to develop and implement an exemplary marketing strategy for both Large and SME Segments individually to meet their business objectives
- Leadership and management of a team of six people
- Deliver programs to communicate Commbank's value proposition to business customers across all communication channels
- Identifying new revenue opportunities through data, analytics, business intelligence and research
- Effectively influence senior stakeholders and management groups to foster successful partnerships
- Negotiation and relationship building with wider Business stakeholders to get agreement on activity, support, results and reporting
- Effective management of creative agencies
- Management of expenditures within an agreed budget
- Exemplary leadership of risk culture
- Work as a member of a broader Marketing Leadership team to build, manage and mentor a high performing team
This role would suit an experienced, resilient, driven and highly commercial B2B marketer with demonstrable experience in another financial services organisation. Your influencing and negotiation skills, as well as team leadership skills will be excellent.
This really is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to bolster their career with one of the biggest brands in Australia, working on some truly innovative campaign amongst a team of high performing individuals.
To find out more click apply and follow the process, or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful applicants, who will be contacted within three working days.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.