This role is key to the organisations remit within the Kingdom and externally and will work closely with the CEO and EM for Marketing and Comms. It will lead a small team to believe best in class events and community engagement initiatives.
- Develop the Community Engagement strategy for the organisation
- Supports all business units in delivering their events programmes across the year
- Run a series of events to engage with local youth community
- Engage with businesses and organisations that can add value to the firms CE strategy
- Own the budget for the CE department
- Manage a team of around 6
- Oversee planning, budgeting, concept setting, content, scope and media coverage for events both within KSA and internationally
- Build community networks across the Kingdom
- Saudi National
- At least 10 years experience in event management or community engagement
- Used to managing teams of events professionals
- Strong communications skills
- Degree qualified
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.