Executive Director, Marketing & Communications
Our client is a leading entity in line with the Saudi Vision 2030. They are seeking an Executive Director of Marketing & Communications to primarily develop and maintain marketing, communication, PR, and media content in line with their standards while ensuring clear, consistent, positive, and engaging image delivery.
- Develop and publish regular digital media content related to the client via digital media channels including (Web, TV, radio, news, blogs, etc.), in coordination with the relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain the client’s corporate brand and branding content and related designs, presentations, and materials unique to their identity.
- Develop campaigns, brochures, advertisements, and all written and visual content in alignment with the identity of the client and with its marketing communication strategy.
- Liaise with marketing and media agencies and design houses (PR, advertising, and branding) to align marketing objectives and monitor the performance and quality of work delivered as per the client’s standards.
- Manage press and media campaigns and establish clear guidelines to ensure the effective use of media platforms while monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of campaigns and identifying areas for improvement.
- Manage the events and develop its event calendar as well as the reception of its guests according to the recognized protocols, including invitation distribution, attendance tracking and proper greeting.
Due to the high number of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within two weeks, please assume that your application for this role has been unsuccessful.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.