ExamRoom – Sales Manager
By utilizing APIs and LTIs to create an automated system integrating with most LMS and databases, they can support a single sign-on system. Ensuring exam integrity by providing live person onboarding agents to verify identity and environment scans. Proctoring can be delivered by a live person, with AI assistance, or a standalone AI proctoring service.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced sales manager to grow their business in the Australian market. This is an Individual contributor role with the potential to grow a sales team around them.
Experience In Education Industry Is a Must!
The role requires significant interaction with clients over the telephone. The Tasks are varied
- Oversee the daily sales operations
- Extensive experience working with government agencies is a must.
- Working with lobbyists is a MUST
- Contact Discovery via Professional networking sites, like LinkedIn, zoom info,
- inside view
- Market Research, Contact Discovery, and Profiling
- Pre- Sales, Inbound and Outbound Sales Management, Cold Calling and Lead Generation
- Effectively perform outbound calls to target prospects in defining geographies
- Converting the right business opportunity/led to an appointment for the client
- Establish sales goals and metrics
- Making outbound international calls.
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes and then documenting them
- Cold calling to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and peripherals
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as accounting, manufacturing, or other specialist areas
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Networking with existing customers to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports, and supporting literature
Experience: 3-4 Years
- Knowledge/Experience of education industry
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, HubSpot, or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.