A global, FTSE listed exhibition and conference business is recruiting for a Sales Executive to look after one of the largest events within the portfolio.
This role offers the opportunity to earn up to 40% commission and is a great place to develop your career with chances to progress within the company.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a successful track record in sales, preferably with B2B media or exhibition sales.
- Demonstrate success in growing revenue through new business.
- Be able to demonstrate a flexible approach to sales, using different techniques as required.
- Have excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
- Have excellent negotiation and rapport building skills.
- Be resilient, determined, and be able to work under pressure.
- A second language will be an advantage.
- Working to predetermined targets to sell exhibition space.
- Conducting on-going telesales activity and being able to confidently sell and close via the telephone.
- Understanding the consultative sales process.
- Finding and developing new as well as handling and growing existing business.
- Managing your own sales pipeline.
- Inputting into sales brochures, sales mailing and sales strategy.
- Contacting past exhibitors and prospective companies.
This position is offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits! Please apply with an updated CV.
Due to the high volumes of applications received, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to applicants. If you do not receive a response in 4 weeks please assume your application was unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.