Up to £23000 per annum
6 months ago
Are you fluent in either French or Dutch? Are you driven, motivated and target-driven? If you are looking for an opportunity to kick-start a rewarding Sales career with a leading, global company within hospitality - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Meeting & Events Sales Agent for our client, the largest hospitality company in Europe. This is an exciting opportunity to join their fantastic Northern European Sales team, in a role which offers great support & long-term development opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Updating Sales Force with relevant data/completing client on boarding process's
- Updating the data at all stages of the Contracting Process adhering to deadlines and ensuring maximum conversion
- Achieving individual targets, tracking performance on a monthly basis to ensure success
- Problem solving with hotels and agents to maintain positive and professional relationships at all times
- Utilising company incentives and campaigns to maximise conversion of business
- Attending trips and site inspections, as directed by the Sales Team Manager
- Creating formal presentations following each visit to cascade to and update the team
- Be fluent in French and/or Dutch
- Have experience as a Hotel Sales Agent or Hotel Booking Agent (desirable, not essential)
- Have a sales and target driven approach
- Be highly motivated and eager to succeed!
- Be a confident IT/systems user
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry-leading, global and established company that can offer great support, development, long-term progression and benefits!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.