City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a highly organised Events professional, with experience working within an Operations or Events Management based role? Do you have excellent stakeholder, client management skills, and experience with end-to-end event management of live and virtual events? If you are available immediately, looking for a fast-paced and exciting new project - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for an Events Manager on a 3 month FTC basis for our client, a highly successful and established membership organisation that partners with well known and highly regarded clients. They have recently secured £3.5 million in further funding and are rapidly growing across the business! Offering a collaborative, supportive and values-driven culture, they are looking for an Events Manager to join their team, to take responsibility for end-to-end event management across a portfolio of events and help assist them during a busy period of time within Events, working across a range of exciting projects! You will balance strong project coordination and organisation skills with creativity.
Duties will include:
- Deliver end-to-end event management, including but not limited to, preparation and coordination of (normally live, currently virtual) events, overseeing the smooth running of the day & overseeing relevant budget.
- Manage a portion of the current portfolio of event clients - working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to understand client needs and driving positive ROI.
- Build strong working relationships with clients and vendors, including onboarding & acting as first port of call for issues.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure events are promoted effectively, reviewing and proofing print and digital marketing materials.
You will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in end-to-end event management or within an events operations role
- Experience creating, managing, setting up & running virtual events - highly desirable
- Excellent organisational and project management skills; you will have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- 2.1 or above from a leading university
- Strong communication and client service skills; you will be a confident communicator with a natural ability to build strong & long-lasting relationships with client stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business and work across some of their biggest projects and events of the year, having the chance to make a real impact on the success of this! Please only apply if you are available immediately/short notice and can commit to the full duration of this contract (3-4 months). Please note our client is based in London but is open to applicants from all regions as this position can be based entirely remotely.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.