City of London, London
8 months ago
Are you a highly organised Events Manager/Executive, with at least 2 year's experience? Do you have experience with end-to-end event management of live and virtual events? Are you looking for a fast-paced new opportunity with a successful, yet high-growth business?
I am currently recruiting for an Events Manager for our client, a highly successful and established membership organisation that partners with well known and highly regarded clients. They have recently secured £3.5 million in further funding and are rapidly growing across the business! Offering a collaborative, supportive and values-driven culture, they are looking for an Events Manager to join their team, to take responsibility for end-to-end event management across a portfolio of events.
You will have sole ownership of around 20 events annually, but have the opportunity to work collectively as a team on larger scale events throughout the year. You will balance strong project coordination and organisation skills with creativity!
Duties will include:
- Deliver end-to-end event management, including but not limited to, preparation and coordination of (normally live, currently virtual) events, overseeing the smooth running of the day & overseeing relevant budget.
- Manage a portion of the current portfolio of event clients - working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to understand client needs and driving positive ROI.
- Build strong working relationships with clients and vendors, including onboarding & acting as first port of call for issues.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure events are promoted effectively, reviewing and proofing print and digital marketing materials.
You will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in end-to-end event management
- Experience creating, managing, setting up & running virtual events - highly desirable
- Excellent organisational and project management skills; you will have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and client service skills; you will be a confident communicator with a natural ability to build strong & long-lasting relationships with client stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established yet rapidly growing organisation, who offer a supportive, collaborative culture, competitive salary and great benefits including unlimited holiday & flexible/remote working!
Please note, our client is looking for someone on either a 3 FTC basis (if you are available immediately), with the opportunity to potentially become permanent if successful in the role, as well as looking at candidates on a straight permanent basis.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.