Carter Murray have partnered with a leading global law firm based in London who are looking for an Events Executive to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
As Events Executive you will be running market-leading global events, ensuring the firm stays ahead of the competition, working towards their wider strategic vision.
- Planning and managing market-leading global events in-person and virtually, ensuring the events are differentiated from competitors within legal
- Running a variety of strategic events varying from London based dinners and drinks to trainings based in global offices and conferences
- Confidently make recommendations to partners and senior members of the team when planning events, working towards the firm’s strategic vision
- Attending industry conferences and networking events to stay ahead of current trends within professional services
- Managing relationships with suppliers, negotiation, budget management
- Advising and supporting members of the business on client entertainment
- Post-event data analysis including attendee lists and attendee breakdowns
Experience & Skills
- 3-5 years Events experience within a corporate environment in professional or financial services
- Strong track record of executing in-person global events
- Experience of planning events across London
- Ability to influence and approach partners/senior stakeholders to achieve the best results for the event
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Events Executive from the wider professional services to step into a law firm.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.