City of London, London
25 days holiday
29 days ago
Carter Murray are partnered with a reputable and well-known firm within their industry who are seeking to bring on board an experienced Events professional to join their already highly successful Central Marketing based in their London HQ.
You will be responsible for managing all events, both virtual and live across all the Group brands to achieve brand and lead generation objectives. Planning, creating and managing all aspects of the events process mainly across the UK, Europe and the USA, as well as large scale international events involving the group's offices in Asia-Pacific, the role will give you the opportunity to work across a broad range of geographies and types of event.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams across the group, taking detailed event briefs to ensure all events are organized on time and to budget.
- Taking responsibility for the full end to end event lifecycle, including liaising with suppliers, speakers and setting up for events.
- Delegate management for live events; preparing name badges, organising and setting up rooms with correct technology, refreshments and any other required collateral.
- Virtual events delivery including setting up, managing logistics, liaise with speakers, conducting run throughs and technology testing for webinars and virtual events.
- Management of post campaign analysis; tracking and reporting on all aspects of the event and ROI.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of all communications to promote events across all channels, social media, email marketing, event pages and website content specific to the event.
- Creating and sending post-event surveys, collating customer feedback, and running post-event promotions.
- 3+ years' working experience in a B2B events role.
- Proven ability to successfully manage, run and execute multiple events simultaneously.
- Confident technical skills on Zoom, MS Teams, Click Dimensions (or similar marketing automation software, including email marketing).
- Experience of writing and proofing content.
- Strong communication and follow-through skills.
- Proven track record of successfully running a range of events from webinars to large networking events.
- Experience of building trusted internal relationships and strong stakeholder management; you will be dealing with internal clients across the business, as well as working with Brand Marketing Managers.
- Be creative! The group are looking for someone innovative, who can come up with new and exciting ways to drive business and come up with new events ideas.
- Knowledge and experience of Indesign, Photoshop and Adobe Spark would be desirable.
If you feel like this role would be for you, then please apply today as application are being accepted immediately!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.