Events and Marketing Executive
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with an exciting organisation who are looking for an Events and Marketing Executive to join their team.
Reporting into the Brand Manager, the Events and Marketing Executive will be supporting on all events across 6 regions, working closely with these teams.
- Manage all promotional activity for the events
- Lead and manage the national events, managing the logistics and the commercial aspects of the events
- Managing the email promotional campaigns for the events
- Coordinate with the marketing team so ensure social media campaigns are supporting the events
- Manage the budget process and fulfil merchandise requests
- Briefing staff on events days of what they’re role will be
- Manage the virtual events such as webinars and podcasts, including promotions and on the day logistics
- Review each event afterwards and discuss with the Commercial Director
Experience & Skills
- Event management experience
- Strong marketing campaign experience
- Administration and logistics experience for events
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willing to travel across the UK to events as and when required
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.