Carter Murray Retail in Dubai are working with a global luxury fashion brand on an Events & CRM Manager position. This position will play a strategic role within the business and will report directly into the General Manager.
As an Events & CRM Manager you will lead the efforts of client development and overall objective of strengthening the ability of our store teams to retain and recruit clients through building one on one relationships with them.
The Events & CRM Manager will direct the client segmentation strategy and implement initiatives at the store level in conjunction with the store management and regional team members. This role will also play a key role in driving strategy, adoption, and best practices of all available clienteling tools such as local and regional events.
While the position will be based in the regional office, this role requires a great deal of agility as you will often travel to all stores within the region; therefore, requiring flexibility in your schedule.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- University Graduate
- 8-10 years minimum experience within Events Management & Retail
- Preference to have luxury retail experience
- Have extensive experience in CRM and clienteling
- Be currently or previously worked in the Middle East
- Strong preference to be currently or previously working within a luxury brand , or on agency side but looking after luxury accounts and organising their events
If you have the requirements that are needed for this position, please apply on the link provided.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.