The Global Markets team of an international bank are looking for an event marketing professional to deliver all internal and external events, roadshows and analyst marketing across the region. This will initially be a twelve month contract.
- Independently organise events of all types including: internal and external events, conferences, seminars, roadshows, corporate access events.
- Work with senior business leaders on event requirements and advise on event format and logistics, provided venue cost comparison, event budgeting, liaison with vendors or service centers on web registration, e-vite and on-site event management
- Work directly with sales desks on event budgets, plans and executes internal and external seminars, conferences, off-site, strategists/economics visits, training, and hospitality events
- End to end event management execution from planning, execution to post-event reporting and statistics for roadshows, Corporate Days, NDRs and analyst marketing (for both DCM and Corporate Access)
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, and other internal teams across the region
- Oversee the marketing of events to ensure maximum attendance
- End to end event management and execution experience within a financial services firm
- Experience of working across a high volume of events at any one time
- Large scale event delivery experience
- Ability to work with and manage senior stakeholders
- The energy, motivation and capacity to work across a high volume events is essential
- Ability to work in a very faced paced and high pressure environment
This is a great opportunity for an experienced event professional who is experienced in delivering an extremely high volume of high profile events.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.