City of London, London
3 months ago
Carter Murray is working closely with a leading property firm to hire a National Events Manager to join newly creative team that will be responsible for the retail portfolio of the business.
This is a new and exciting role responsible for managing and implementing a national events and activation strategy across the portfolio. The successful candidate will help develop an exciting programme that brings the wow factor to their assets, driving footfall, sales and customer engagement.
· To implement and manage the delivery of the events programme across the entire Retail portfolio, covering all aspects, including planning, organisation and execution.
· To work closely with the team, ensuring all activity is aligned to the team objectives; look for opportunities to support and enhance the retail strategy.
· Project the company and individual centre brands positively
· To manage the events supplier roster, in line with the firms procurement policies; source suppliers that provide excellent value and exceptional service.
· Work closely with the team to look for opportunities to drive revenue and ROI
· To evaluate the success of all activations and events, and demonstrate the results and their impact on commercial KPIs
· Proven experience at Events Manager level; an ability to manage marketing events and activations end-to-end
· Solid background in implementing footfall driving events and activations
· Operational experience in implementing large-scale public events
· Knowledge of current trends and best practices
· Working knowledge of Health and Safety policy and other relevant compliance
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.