about 2 years ago
- Recommend and implement a super events strategy across the group with a supporting operational and commercial model that ensures the business can deliver high-quality spectacular events
- Responsible for the overall P&L for super events, measuring ROI and looking for opportunities to reduce costs and deliver income from super events
- Source and manage key commercial & brand partnerships, working alongside the Commercialisation team & agencies to ensure we deliver a broad range of innovative and experiential new partnerships
- Own and implement a consistent set of KPIs for super events, evaluating performance and making recommendations back to the business to ensure continuous improvement
- Manage & create successful partnerships with external agencies and consultants
- Ensure that super events are planned and delivered as part of the broader group events plan which is executed at a local level
- Expertise in event management & delivery (agency or client side)
- Proven experience in delivering large scale high profile events in large public or leisure spaces
- Strong negotiator with experience in negotiating contracts and managing relationships with partners
- Strategic thinker with the ability to spot opportunities to drive added value through innovation and development
- Good at building relationships across different business functions and with external parties
Due to the high number of responses, Carter Murray is not able to respond to each candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within six weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.