Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
about 2 years ago
Carter Murray are looking for an Event Coordinator for a Giga-project in the tourism and real estate industry.
Reporting to the Head of PR and Communications, this role is based in KSA.
- Play a key part in helping to deliver all events to a high standard,
- Be responsible for planning and managing the program of events from inception through to delivery,
- Act as the primary point of contact for internal and external events,
- Manage end-to-end logistic activities associated with events,
- Collate information and debrief after each event, to carefully measure the success and outcomes.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to work well under pressure,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately to a wide variety of people,
- Outstanding multi-tasking and organisational skills,
- Excellent planning ability and attention to detail.
What's on Offer:
There is a highly competitive package on offer including benefits.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.