£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus,bens
over 1 year ago
EUROPEAN MARKETING MANAGER - INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
£60000 - £70000 + bonus, bens
Excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing global asset management firm as Marketing Manager. You will be part of the global marketing team and will play a key role in managing their marketing activity both across Europe. You'll need a proven track record in marketing (to include experience in content marketing and channel marketing across offline and digital channels) gained in the asset management space, ideally to include experience across French and German markets
The Marketing Manager will sit within the global marketing team and will work closely with the EMEA distribution teams. You will play a key role in managing and implementing marketing and communications activity across the UK and European distribution channel. You will also help raise awareness of the brand and its investment strategies across EMEA
- Help develop and implement strategic marketing plans to build awareness of the brand and products.
- Support business development activities and specific product promotions to maximise acquisition and retention of key clients.
- Help devise, manage and co-ordinate advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Oversee cost effective and timely production of marketing and sales support materials (including writing or coordinating content, design and typesetting, sign off procedure and printing)
- Manage implementation of all necessary updates (content, website, etc).
- Devise, plan and manage event schedule
- Create regular and effective marketing content - including; videos, emails, web and advertisements.
- Contribute to the project management process and work closely with the Product Team to ensure that products and services are developed in the best interests of clients
- Solid current/recent experience in marketing gained in asset management, ideally with experience across a range of asset classes including OEICs, investment trusts and hedge funds.
- Experience in channel marketing and content marketing across offline and digital channels
- Experience across wholesale and/or institutional markets
- Experience across European markets and in particular French and German markets preferred
- French or German language skills would be an advantage
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.