Enterprise Sales Specialist -Data
My client is a global provider of financial market data and infrastructure. They are leading the way in real time data solutions for the Enterprise market.
Due to growth they are looking to hire an Enterprise Sales Specialist
You will be focusing on all sales (new, cross-sells, up-sells) for the Enterprise data territory with both existing and new customers. You will lead on deals aligned to specific propositions and serve accounts within the Pacific market. The role works closely with internal partners to proactively drive gross sales and revenue.
- Structure, negotiate and close deals
- Product coverage: Real Time Data solutions in our Enterprise data area. Products are delivered via data feeds (using technology such as API)
- Client coverage: both buyside and sell side financial service institutions
- Proactively identify pipeline opportunities, governed by the Account Managers
- Develop the sales strategy for their proposition within their territory
- Provide insights and share thought leadership on their proposition with customers
- Deliver customer demonstrations on their specific propositions
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 2-3 years previous sales experience
- Experience selling into financial services sector an advantage
- Experience selling data, research or SaaS products
- Strong sales ‘closer’
- Presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate and execute a sales plan
- Consistent track record in a quota bearing sales environment
- Experience selling to C- level executives
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.