Enterprise Sales Director – AWS / Azure
My client is a digital transformation partner for growing and established global brands. Their strategic advisory and transformation services advance innovation with comprehensive cloud, enterprise application, data management, intelligent automation and cybersecurity solutions, empowering customers to navigate change and meet new demands at any point in their journey.
Due to growth and existing partners, they are looking to hire an Enterprise Sales Director
- Working leads from AWS and Azure teams
- Prospect new and existing customers for revenue opportunities.
- Selling Professional services – application and infrastructure migrations, application re-platforming, and refactoring. Optimisation, BI & Analytics.
- Selling Managed services: Application management, Database management, public / private Cloud/infrastructure Managed Services, Colocation, DaaS.
- Establish and qualify pipeline, engaging appropriate resources to understand technical requirements and build customer-focused solutions.
- Take a leadership role in pricing, architectural, risk identification and management, and competitive assessment areas.
Ensure effective handover from pre-sales to the implementation and service delivery teams.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working with Azure and/or AWS account teams
- Experience selling to medium to large enterprises
- Selling cycle of deals you’ve worked on in the past should be 6-12 months
- Track record of growing accounts and selling multiple services
- Years’ experience should be in the 10-15+ range
- Ability to create and work your own leads versus waiting for leads from our Business Development Reps, or our corporate marketing efforts
- BI & Analytics
- AWS & Azure platforms
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.