English Executive Speech Writer
Carter Murray Dubai has an opportunity for an Executive Speech Writer & Content Strategy position based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Reporting to the Vice President of Communications, the Executive Speech Writer will be vital for the executive office. They will be responsible for the creation of rich, compelling, high quality and personalized speeches for the CEO and the Senior executives and to create original content and position key principles across different groups and audiences.
- The role will include defining, developing, driving, and delivering overall communication narrative to support key business objectives across several business remits as a key pillar of a broader strategic communications and positioning campaign.
- Drive editorial strategy supporting Principal with all content requirements in a timely and concise manner.
- Develop strategic and tactical messaging, set tone, and ensure consistency for all internal and external communications across traditional, new, and digital media channels.
- Develop, edit, and update content including Op-Eds, Speeches, Talking Points, Q&As, Feature Stories, Social Media posts and mitigation messaging.
- Ensure content produced meets the required absolute quality standards.
Key Requirements of the Executive Speech Writer are:
- 10 – 15 years of experience working with C-Suite executives, ministers, leaders, or top management individuals
- Experience producing strategic messaging and creative content
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, highly creative environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and people
- Culturally astute with strong understanding of the UAE market and the Middle East region
- Climate experience preferred
If you have this skill set, please apply on the link provided on our Carter Murray website. We will be in touch with you if you have been selected.
** Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within two weeks, please assume that at this stage your application has been unsuccessful. **
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.