City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits
over 1 year ago
EMPLOYEE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER-EUROPE, LARGE GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS
£40,000 - £55,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
Our client, a leading global financial services business is looking to hire an Employee Communications Manager into the Global Communications team. You will have experience in employee communications gained within a large international Financial Services organisation, or alternatively a large, complex global organisation.
Reporting into the Head of European Communications for the business, you will play a key role in implementing the employee communications plans across the European business. You will work closely with the Regional and Product Heads of the business to deliver new and engaging employee communications initiatives. You will also look to develop new ways and use new channels to deliver the employee communications messaging. You will be supporting the business to develop engaging content for communications as well as managing the various internal communications channels to drive employee engagement. You will play a role in ensuring business goals and insights are communicated to all employees in the region through campaigns and news.
To be successful in this role you'll need:
- Current/ recent experience in an employee communications role within a large international Financial Services organisation, or alternatively a large, complex global organisation
- Experience working in employee communications roles with international coverage ie. across multiple markets/countries
- Strong writing skills
- Ideally you will have experience of managing townhalls, intranet and webcasts etc
- Fluency in the English language is essential, however, an ability to also speak French would be an advantage (but not essential)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please send your CV to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.