Hong Kong, Hong Kong
over 1 year ago
A global Private Bank has the opportunity for a Communications Manager to join their APAC team in an integrated communications role while having particular ownership of driving employee communications.
- Act as the APAC representative of the Global Communications function, providing communications advice and execution in the respective markets which is aligned with global brand strategy
- Provide integrated communications support with a focus on employee communications and the creation of engaging content for internal and external audiences.
- Work in close partnership with colleagues in Global Private Banking Communications and with country communications teams to execute global and regional plans in country.
- Deliver internal campaigns and news, including ensuring important business insight and information is communicated to colleagues
- Identify stories, pictures or metaphors that will help bring information and data to life in a way that will resonate with the audience ensuring alignment to Global Private Banking's strategy and priorities.
- Proactively builds relationships with key local stakeholders, using expertise to provide communication insight to Global Private Banking leadership team.
- Collaborates with the country and global Communications teams and other key stakeholders.
- Experience in driving employee communications strategies and creating content for an internal audience
- A track record of success in a communications role in a large scale global organisation
- Experience in or knowledge of the financial services industry
- Broad knowledge of communications trends and international best practice.
- Strong communications experience and understanding of the financial sector, media environment and culture.
- Proven ability to operate within a global matrix and prioritise competing demands.
- Proven ability to align to a global strategy, whilst maintaining an awareness of local sensitivities and nuance.
This is a great opportunity for a communications and content professional who is passionate about internal and employee communications and to join a leading global organisation.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.