over 1 year ago
HEAD OF MARKETING - EMEA
BASED LONDON (remote working at the moment in line with government guidelines)
Highly competitive salary+ bonus, bens
Fantastic new opportunity for a highly experienced senior (head of level) Marketing professional from the Asset Management sector to take on a leadership marketing role for the EMEA region at a high growth global asset management firm.
Reporting into the Global CMO you will lead a team of marketing professionals to develop and deliver the marketing strategy across EMEA. You will be focused on developing and delivering an innovative and effective marketing, brand and digital strategy for the EMEA business.
Leading a team of marketers and communicators, you will oversee brand management, channel segmentation, content strategy across paid and owned channels, digital performance marketing, budget management and reporting and ROI for the region's marketing investment.
- Channel marketing: Work with the EMEA distribution teams to develop annual marketing plans for the wholesale and institutional channels
- Digital marketing:Lead and manage the execution of the EMEA digital strategy across all performance marketing channels including, social media, SEM, display and retargeting, email marketing and content strategies
- Brand management:Drive ongoing brand recognition through all marketing programs
- Marketing technology: drive adoption of marketing technology for the EMEA region, working closely with the Head of Distribution to ensure marketing programs benefit from and adopt best practice data-driven processes.
- Editorial: contribute to the delivery of engaging content ensuring that content is aligned to business plans and in support of ongoing marketing activity
- Leadership: Manage and motivate a team of highly skilled marketers
- Stakeholder management: Establish a strong and trusted working relationship with the leadership team of the EMEA group, liaising regularly with the UK and EMEA Heads of business
- Business Development: Create and manage marketing initiatives to drive new business opportunities. Take an active role in industry-specific organisations. Develop and maximise industry connections
- Senior/Head of level experience in a broad B2B marketing role gained in a medium-large international/global asset management organisation (current/recent experience), preferably with experience in both institutional and wholesale channels
- Strong understanding of the European asset management industry - ideally with knowledge and experience across all asset classes
- Some experience in B2C marketing would be advantageous (though this is a B2B role)
- Extensive knowledge of the digital ecosystem and how CRM, web, mobile, social, search, and external channels integrate
- Experience with AEM, Pardot (or other marketing automation software) Salesforce, Google analytics is preferred
- Experience in a marketing leadership role, with experience of managing/building high performing marketing teams
- Strong understanding of brand strategy and brand management
- Proven track record of managing marketing through measuring marketing effectiveness, assessing ROI etc
- Experience in developing content marketing strategies across owned and paid platforms, especially in the creation of digital content.
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.