£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, Bonus
about 2 years ago
EMEA COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (External & Internal Comms) - GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
£45-60000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced and passionate Communications professional from a Financial Services background, looking for significant scope for long term career progression within the Financial Services sector?
Our client is a leading & highly successful global Financial Services organisation looking to appoint a Communications professional with a background in either integrated communications (external and internal communications) or with a pure media relations background to join their global Communications team. You'll need Communications experience from the financial services sector, ideally from banking (b2b), asset management or a custodian business. Experience can come from in-house or a Comms agency.
You will play a key role in maintaining and improving the organisation's global reputation, through developing & implementing the external communications, media relations and internal communications plans. You will work closely with the senior stakeholders and heads of the business, while developing and managing the organisation's proactive and reactive global communications activities. You will generate their strategic news stories and content, as well as thought leadership positioning pieces.
- Current or recent experience in a role in Communications-in either a pure external communications role or a mix of external & internal communications
- Communications experience must include experience gained in the Financial Services sector-preferably banking (corporate, institutional or investment), asset management or a custodian
- Comms experience can come from an in-house Comms team or communications agency
- Ideally you will have experience of working in an international organisation / role
- Ideally you will have experience of developing both proactive & reactive Communications activities
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.