This truly is a rare opportunity for a passionate, bright digital marketing specialist with solid email marketing skills to join a fairly small, highly collborative team working closely with senior business leaders and product managers.
The main responsibilities will include:
* Optimise and own all eCRM / email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales
* Set up and drive contextual and referral emails the channel partners
* Write / create content for emails as required
* Develop A/B Testing plan
* Finalise tracking and reporting
* Transition from Clear Match system into Salesforce
* Develop contact strategies and customer lifecycle approach
* Strong digital marketing experience, preferably with a consumer-oriented entreprenuerial firm
* Excellent HTML and CSS skills, AmpScript knowledge is desirable.
* Passion for results
* Salesforce Marketing Cloud knowledge
* Experience with email analytics
* Understanding of CRM systems
* Writing skills
* Data driven / curious
* Innate interest in learning about customer behaviour
* High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done
* You thrive in a rapidly changing environment
* Continuously research and evaluate digital landscape, new tools and technology, and best practices
This really is a superb opportunity for a digital marketer with a hunger to bolster their career in one of the fastest growing and most successful financial firms in Sydney. Follow the steps to apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com.
Please note due to the high number of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful applicants
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.