over 1 year ago
- Responsible for the quality of the work generated by the Editing Desk.
- Responsible for ensuring the Communication Guidelines and House Style Guidelines are kept up to date and relevant to the business' needs.
- Alert Head of Communications to any seemingly unsolvable problems regarding communications that could undermine compliance and House Style of the business.
- Be a representative not only of the Editing Desk but the Brand Identity team to all teams within the business
- Previous experience in a corporate, fast paced business environment.
- Previous experience in an editorial role with copy-writing experience
- Proven decision-making capability.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise appropriately.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Due to the increased volume of responses, Carter Murray is not able to respond to each candidate individually. If you have not heard anything within six weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.