Ecosystem Hub Associate
Carter Murray has partnered with a Financial Services Regulatory Body in Dubai to hire a Marketing & Events Associate. The organisation is in the startup phase with government backing to create a regulatory system within the UAE.
They are looking for a Marketing & Events Associate to join the rapidly expanding organisation.
Communications Management and Coordination
- Management of CRM related to business development activity
- Managing all email follow-up and coordination of meetings
- Drafting of action points after each meeting
- Manage invitations, reminders, RSVPs and operational correspondence with key stakeholders
- Supporting the coordination of plenaries, roundtable sessions, industry consultation sessions, workshops, information, working groups and one on one sessions with key stakeholders
- Support the development of communication materials and presentations
- Support coordination across all key ecosystem activities
- Event Coordination
- Support in the research of key events where VARA should participate to support ecosystem growth and development
- Support the event speaker approval process (vetting conferences and speaking opportunities of VARA spokespeople)
- Support coordination of incoming delegations, roadshows and other relevant Dubai events where VARA will present
- Coordination of international events/roadshows coordination of meetings, side events, etc.
- 2-3 years of experience and Bachelors degree at minimum
- Past experience working with a CRM
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Some experience in strategic communications, marketing or business development
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.