leading retail group based in Kuwait is currently seeking an eCommerce Project Manager who will manage and deliver a number of multi-channel projects. This person will be focused on ensuring that solutions are delivered on time, to cost & quality expectations.
- Manage projects within e-Commerce from concept to completion in Accordance with Company Policy & agreed objectives
- Manage the process of project estimation and establish and maintain processes to manage scope, time, cost, quality, communication, performance and risk
- Define specific projects in terms on business requirements in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders , translating these into project objectives and plans
- Facilitate meetings effectively to support delivery of project objectives
- Manage and mitigate end to end delivery and business risk through continual quality assurance and review of project scope, solutions, plans, governance, risk/issues, resources, ROI and 3rd party suppliers.
- Develop and track integrated project plans and documentation to ensure project objectives and stakeholder business drivers are met.
- Ensures that all team members have the tools and training required to perform effectively, and provides the team with constructive feedback as it pertains to project performance.
- Manage dependencies with other projects and on business stakeholders and teams
- Manage senior business stakeholders and build relationships with sponsors/stakeholders to facilitate a partnership approach and to engender open communications.
- Manage both in-house development teams and 3rd party supplier relationships on a commercial and delivery level for packages and services required to deliver and support projects.
- Communicate effectively with all parties to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Manage the change process for new & existing solutions across the e-Commerce division.
Skills & Experience:
- Solid understanding of eCommerce & Multi-channel environments & markets
- Min 3 years eCommerce/Multi-channel project management experience
- Experience of various web platforms & capability
- Experience in start-up and or new market launches (International experience advantageous)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Project Management Professional Qualification (either PMP or Prince)
- The ability to use and support the Microsoft office suite of products to create and edit documents, spreadsheets, emails, project plans and presentations
- Demonstrable leadership skills & delivery focus
- Commercial and Financial Acumen
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills
- International travel required
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.