This is a fantastic opportunity if you have 4 years experience in the Digital/Ecommerce arena and you are ideally in a Manager role currently or you are operating at a Senior Executive level with experience in Ecommerce.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- Define, develop and implement an effective and forward-thinking Digital/Ecommerce
strategy in line with business goals
- Managing the digital acquisition strategy for the business across PPC, SEO, Affiliates &
- Managing / directing website structure, navigation, performance and functionality
- Working in conjunction with other departments such as PR/Marketing, Creative, Sales
and Operations to oversee the development and execution of strategic and tactical
business plans, website design, customer service and web analytics.
- Responsible for site roadmap including personalisation, dynamic merchandising
- Responsible for all elements of the online customer experience including desktop,
mobile and tablets
- Drive the development roadmap for Digital/eCommerce
- Own and drive the testing strategy and plan
- Management of web analytics and customer experience monitoring methodologies
- Communicating relevant analysis and information across ecommerce, executive
leadership and wider organisation
- Manage the production and roll out of sites to new territories and new products
ensuring appropriateness of offer and localisation of content.
My client is looking for a candidate that has either in Retail OR Luxury. Due to the competitive nature of the role, candidates without experience in these sectors will not be considered.
Moreover you MUST have experience in the following areas:
- Paid Social
- Performance Marketing
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.