£40000 - £43000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, with excellent ecommerce and performance marketing skills? Do you have a background working within retail or tech? If you are looking to work for a rapidly growing business in a role that offers great long-term progression, apply now!
I am currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Performance Manager for our client, a pioneering business within their field, who are stocked in major retailers in the UK & US. Joining a start-up, passionate and dedicated team environment, or client is looking for an experienced Digital marketing candidate who will be responsible in supporting the long-term strategic vision whilst also delivering the day to day execution of the website and digital marketing across a variety of different platforms.
The Ecommerce Performance Manager will develop, implement, track and optimize the companies digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels whilst also owning the website and it's functionality.
Duties will include:
- Ownership of performance marketing channels including: Web, PPC, Social and Email with a key focus on driving the growth of these channels through clearly defined KPIs - ROI, ROAS, CTRs, engagement metrics etc.
- Responsible for driving new customer acquisition across all channels and presenting recommendations to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Plan, implement and manage all digital activity including strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimisation to ensure delivery against specific KPI's
- Execute digital activity in line with our target customers as well as our brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Provide analysis of weekly and monthly performance data of PPC and paid social activities and how that is contributing to the overall business growth
- Responsible for analysis of all performance marketing campaigns using Google Analytics, reporting back to the wider business and turning insights into optimisations
- Ensure the website is fully functioning and perform software updates as and when needed
- Monitor, assess and report on website performance
- Ensure domain registration and hosting are current
- Develop and/or update content in line with the brand
You will have:
- Proven track record in delivering creative and innovative media strategies and a passion for all things digital!
- Strong marketing experience within an eCommerce environment; direct to consumer, website, email and digital marketing
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure marketing campaigns.
- Confident using Google Analytics, Google Ad words, Google Search Console and Google Keyword Planner
- Working knowledge of Content Management systems
- Experience using SEO performance tools including but not limited to Moz, Screaming Frog, SEMrush
- Working knowledge of Shopify or similar ecommerce platforms
- Experience implementing Social strategies across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
This is a full-time, permanent position with a view to start ASAP in the New Year. Interim candidates may also be considered if you are available to start immediately. This is an exciting role joining a highly successful yet rapidly growing brand, in a role that offers long-term development and career progression opportunities as the marketing team expands further in 2021!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.