an online E- commerce Store that provides a user friendly, convenient and cost effective that delivers original, authentic and high quality sport/based products through a hassle-free platform is currently seeking a Commercial director.
This is the golden career opportunity for anyone looking to be a part of the growth and development of an online business.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- P&L Responsibility for the e-Commerce sales channel within the group.
- Development of expansion plans including expanding the current website into new territories, new product lines, and possibly development of new websites with similar or different product offering.
- Planning and executing the e-Commerce strategies
- Design weekly/monthly special promotions according to the strategy
- Evaluate sales performance per product/brand/promotion to optimize ROI
- Development and management of website content and ensuring that it is in line with the overall strategy and set goals
- Management of a team of creative designers, production specialists and commercial analysts.
- Managing all the relationships with all external agencies including Media buying agencies, Creative agencies and other third party service providers.
- Designing and implementing the online marketing strategy and campaigns according to the agreed budget.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and spends
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to optimize user experience to ensure its compatibility with our overall strategy and commercial objectives.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and suggest for adoption where appropriate.
An e-Commerce Commercial Director requires flexibility, creativity, project and time management skills, business savvy and excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Experience with social media, product launches, web tools, search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) is also required.
People management and team building is also a must.
Generic professional competencies:
- BA in marketing or business, MBA preferred;
- Minimum of 5-8 years of successful e-Commerce experience;
- Strong working knowledge of online marketing tactics and ability to simultaneously drive multiple complex programs from concept through tactical execution;
- Ability to develop and implement customer-focused digital marketing programs to ensure achievement of objectives and KPIs
- Fluency in in English with creative writing skills (both English and Arabic)
- Strong working knowledge and skills in MS office programs; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Project management skills and ability to create detailed customer-centric execution plans and deliver - on time and in budget
- Knowledge of GCC and MENA region context
- Working with people (setting positive example; addressing problems by focusing on solutions and not obstacles; displaying a high level of cultural sensitivity; highly approachable, trustworthy and sensitive towards confidential nature of HR matters)
- Communicating with impact and respect (communicating in a professional way; speaking and writing clearly, efficiently and with respect; excellent interpersonal skills)
- Empowering and building trust (creating an atmosphere of trust and confidence; delegating and authorizing responsibilities appropriately; being a role model by being accountable for decisions)
- Managing performance and development (holding team accountable for job performance; giving honest and constructive feedback to subordinates; developing the professional competencies of subordinates; dealing with poor performance and unprofessional behavior)
- Planning and delivering results (able to break down a project into achievable tasks; completing assigned tasks according to deadlines; planning of relevant activities; monitoring processes and adjusting plans if necessary; excellent organizational skills)
- Initiating action and change (demonstrating flexibility and initiating necessary changes and improvements: performing and prioritizing well under pressure)
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.